Product Code : 08
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- AS PER REQURIMENT Kilograms/Kilograms, ,
- 55 INR
- Price Range
- 55.00 - 75.00 INR
- Boiling point
- 56.05 °C (132.89 °F; 329.20 K)
- HS Code
- Other Names
- 2-Propanone Aceton acetona Acetone Acetone A.R DIMETHYL KETONE Dimethylformaldehyde Methyl ketone NSC 135802 Propanone Pyroacetic ether UN 1090 UN 1090 β-Ketopropane
- Molecular Formula
- Dry Place
- 99% +
- Refractive Rate
- Misciblin benzene, diethyl ether, methanol, chloroform, ethanol
- Structural Formula
- Melting Point
- −94.7 °C (−138.5 °F; 178.5 K)
- Ph Level
- Paint & Coating Chemicals
- Chemical Name
- CAS No
- Industrial Grade
- Main Material
- Textile Industry, Printing Industry, Paints, Rubber, Fertilizer, Plastic, Industrial
Acetone is the organic compound with the formula (CH3)2CO. It is a colorless, volatile, flammable liquid and is the simplest and smallest ketone.
Acetone is miscible with water and serves as an important solvent in its own right, typically for cleaning purposes in laboratories.
About 6.7 million tonnes were produced worldwide in 2010, mainly for use as a solvent and production of methyl methacrylate and bisphenol A.
It is a common building block in organic chemistry.
Familiar household uses of acetone are as the active ingredient in nail polish remover and as paint thinner.
It has VOC exempt status in the USA.
Acetone is produced and disposed of in the human body through normal metabolic processes.
It is normally present in blood and urine.
People with diabetes produce it in larger amounts.
Reproductive toxicity tests show that it has low potential to cause reproductive problems.
Ketogenic diets that increase ketones-hydroxybutyric acid and acetoacetic acid) in the blood are used to counter epileptic attacks in infants and children who suffer from recalcitrant refractory epilepsy.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- AS PER REQURIMENT Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 DAYS Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 50,160,200 LTR
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India